@h.ear.t | tobias
This post shares my Mock Up ideas with Hubzilla and to consolidate my marketing related posts and information.
Following on from my previous posts, the first shared Quora as another strong platform
The second post and comments, discusses a few marketing ideas
mainly with the logo and website, including the impacts of colour and its influence on public. HUBZILLA LOGO
The below are logo mock up ideas using different colours. By applying a single colour tweak, we can see how the logo suddenly stands out more.HUBZILLA WEBSITE
I have attached the Website Mock Up after the other pictures. The Mock up shows how certain tweaks to elements can impact. It is not intended as the website replacement. Nor is it a full website page. @Andrew
I note of these points show up in the Osada project webpage.
Points of consideration when updating the website
- The updated blue colour, broken up with white, now seems dynamic rather than heavy.
- Using the other logo colours add some vibrancy and has the logo continuing being put infron of the
- smaller bits of information with larges spaces creates the feeling of spaciousness within the reader.
- A photo of people, gives the site a more human touch
- Quick punchy blurbs advising of the features lets the users know how Hubzilla helps them
- separate space for Host and Users so their information is more personalised.
These are just a few ideas submitted for discussion to increase the impact Hubzilla has. I will do some research over the next few days/weeks to find the social media needs of public. @h.ear.t | tobias
also has a PR wiki https://hubzilla.rocks/wiki/tobias/Hubzilla(20)publicity(20)planning/Home
(2.35am off to bed)